Users who visit the website accept the creation of small text files called “Cookies” stored on their browsers directory.
There are various types of Cookies used for different features:
- store wish lists
- manage user and password automatic savings
- analyse the portal use
Technical Cookies allow some sections of the Website to work properly and can be divided in two categories:
- persistent cookies: once you close the browser they do not expire, but remain valid until a set expiry date.
- session cookies: expire every time the browser is closed.
All Cookies sent from our domain are necessary to correctly view the website, and are connected to the offered services, thus they will be always used and sent unless users do not modify their browser settings (compromising the correct visualization of the website pages). Analytical Cookies are used to collect information on the website usage, the data will be saved through Google Analytics (property of Google). These cookies collect information about how people use our website, such as: what pages you visit, how long you are on the website, traffic source information, geographic origin, age, gender and interests; they are collected for marketing campaigns. On this website this type of Cookies are sent by third party domains outside the Website.
- with specific configurations of the browsers or programs used to surf the Website pages
- by modifying the settings about the use of third party services